Vinegar process measuring & control
Reliable control of your vinegar production process
CETOTEC delivers high quality process control systems for the automization of your vinegar production. Thanks to many years of experience and continous improvements CETOTEC supports companies all over the world when it comes to automization of fed-batch, semi-batch as well as dual stage production processes. With Cetotec process controls you can reach more than 20% acidity in the fed-batch and dual stage process as well as completely automize traditional processes such as semi-batch.
With the help of a top-notch control software, which has been especially developed for the vinegar industry, CETOTEC’s fully automized process control enables a smooth fermentation process. All important parameters are recorded or calculated in order to optimally support you controlling and analysing your production process.
The Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC with user-friendly colour display controls the activation of motors, pumps, sensors and the actual process control such as the exact dosing of alcohol, water and nutrients based on a given recipe in the fed-batch process. The fermenter together with the most important parameters are graphically visualized. Operating the software via the touch panel is comprehensive and logically structured thus can be mastered efficiently in a very short time.
- Reliable and robust Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC process control
- User-friendly interface with 6-12“ Simatic Touch Panel
- Trend display in order to trace past batches
- Applicable for all production processes
- Fully-automized process control in combination with the CETOTEC Acetoline / Alcocontrol system
- Remote supervision via visualization software
- Ceto-pro – Process control for fed-batch process
- Ceto-semi – Process control for semi-batch process
- Ceto-dual – Process control for dual stage process